Sunday Mornings - Plan a Visit
WE MEET ON SUNDAYS AT 10AM.
We also livestream our services.
The Sunday church worship service is about an hour and a half with Bible reading, singing, prayer, announcements, and a sermon. Plan to stick around afterwards because we like to hang out after church. Our weekly online church bulletin tells us more about each week.
As of June 27, we have been meeting indoors, where we lead the worship service in music and preaching. Indoors, please abide by the 6/15/21 LA County Health Officer Order - essentially, if you are vaccinated, masks are optional; if you are not, then masks are required. You are free to wear a mask if you wish. Like other public venues like Dodger Stadium and the grocery store, we are not checking vaccination status.
Outdoors, we have set up a shaded worship area with video and audio live-streamed from the indoors. You can sit in the chairs we set up, or bring your own lawn chairs and blankets.
When you visit, feel free to bring:
- Your own printout of the sermon outline (linked on the bulletin). We will have these printed out as well.
- Your own pen. Taking notes helps the mind absorb knowledge.
- And of course, your own Bible. If you don't, please ask! We would love to give you one as a gift.
- For outdoor worshipers:
- Your own chair. You're welcome to sit in ours, too.
- Your own blanket or shade depending on the weather and your comfort.
- Pets. Families with dogs have been bringing their well-behaved pooches!
One of our pastors or church members will be glad to greet you - if not before service, then certainly afterward.
Kids Church consists of an outdoor children's program for 2-7-year-olds and an indoor program for 2nd grade to 5th grade students. Children are also welcome to attend the main worship service with their families with curriculum handouts that we will provide.
Children younger than 2, and 6th grade and up, sit with their parents, indoors or outdoors. We will try to restart a childcare program for children under 2 depending on the availability of volunteers. It's a casual, family-oriented atmosphere.
We are looking forward to your visit, and we pray that you'll be the next members of our growing church family.