As a ministry of the Del Rey Church, Del Rey Christian Children's Center exists to:
- Equip each child with skills that are appropriate for their age group, including but not limited to: listening, self-control, social ability and creative self-expression.
- Encourage the development of the whole child in ways that enable children to be more mature persons and to feel secure in the love of God and his Son Jesus Christ.
- Teach Christian Truths related to the experience and the level of development of each child.
- Foster self-confidence, concern for others, co-operation in work and play, a spirit of sharing, and living a life that is pleasing to God.
- Maintain an atmosphere of Christian love where a child's God-given capabilities may be developed to the utmost.